10 Things to do at the beginning of every new month.
10 THINGS TO DO AT THE START OF EVERY NEW MONTH:
How to make sure you have a smooth month
In today’s blog, I am going to write about some things you can/should do at the start of each month to hopefully have a smooth/best month ahead.
The start of the month is a wonderful time to reflect on the month that passed and to get prepared to welcome the new month ahead of you.
Fact is, I know many of us have lots of things going on with us, especially with the way the world is right now, and being an organized adult isn’t even an easy job. From school, to work, to family, to social life, and anything to stay organized is a YES for me.
So without going back and forth and wasting your time, read on for my tips on what you can do at the start of every new month
You can also read: Is Adulthood a scam? If you are in your 20s, Click to read.
- Set specific goals; set personal goals, career goals, and financial goal
- Plan your month; make a list
- Pay your bills
- Make a budget
- Purchase things you need at the beginning of the new month
- Schedule your appointment; Always put things you need in a calendar
- Clean your surroundings; Car, House, Laundry, etc.
- Do a quick financial check
- Reflect on the previous month and how you want the new month to get better; what happened last month? How can it be better?
- Finally and most importantly: Treat yourself, write out prayers, and have the best month ahead of you!
I hope you enjoy reading this. Is there anything you do to start each month? I’d love to hear!
Follow me on Instagram Sisilizzzy